Monday, April 28, 2014

Overview

One may be confused when they see my pictures and say there is no way this happened, but that is a lie. All of these pictures were taken on my magical journey through my dreams and the dreams of my friends. I was lucky enough to capture these moments so real our heads but so hard to see in your personal reality.  So lean back, relax, and keep an open mind because I am sure at least one picture might make you take a closer look, or make you think a little bit deeper about what you are really looking at. Remember, it's always important to keep an open mind when doing anything. ;) I had a lot of fun taking these photos and exploring my creative photographic side. I have always loved creating stories and characters in my head and photography is my way of getting them out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment